IMPORTANT: ws29.ru is a private site and is not affiliated with any prisons, jails, law enforcement agencies, or any government agencies.
September 14, 2017 UPDATE
In our never-ending quest to expand and improve ws29.ru, we regularly audit the entire site for errors, accuracy, and completeness. In the preceding weeks and days leading up to September 14, 2017 – every page on ws29.ru has been reviewed, fact-checked, and updated with newly verified and up-to-date information. Every facility, phone number, address and website link has been individually checked and verified for accuracy with information from the official sources.
All of this information is freely available elsewhere – on public government websites, and on the websites of local law enforcement agencies and correctional facilities, ws29.ru collects all of this information from all of these different resources – and presents them here in one convenient resource.
INFORMATION SOURCE: All of the data and information presented on ws29.ru is public information and was sourced from public records, the websites of local law enforcement agencies and correctional facilities, individual research by phone calls, and entered onto the website by the dedicated volunteer staff of ws29.ru. Additionally, lots of this information was also collected and submitted by the users and visitors to ws29.ru.
COPYRIGHT: ws29.ru respects the copyright of others and makes every effort to publish only publicly available and non-copyrighted information and material. If you find any information on ws29.ru that is copyrighted please notify the admin of the site and that information will be removed and the matter reviewed so that it does not happen again. Contact the ws29.ru Admin
INFORMATION ACCURACY: We make every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up to date. If you find any information that is incorrect or out of date, please use the contact form to let us know. If possible – please include the correct information so we can update the website.
The goal of ws29.ru is to:
- Provide people with as much practical information about prisons, jails, and correctional facilities, and the living conditions therein, as possible.
- Provide an objective forum for the discussion of specific prisons and jails in the form of comments and reviews of facilities by inmates who have been incarcerated in them.
- Provide information and support to the family and friends of convicted criminals to help them navigate the system so that they can be an effective part of that inmates rehabilitation, education, and reintegration into society.
- Laws are the foundation of civilized society.
- Everyone has the right to live their lives free from being victimized, and in a society free of crime.
- Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
- Our local, state, and federal law enforcement, judicial system, and correctional system officials and employees work hard to make America safe, and should be commended for their efforts.
- Criminals should be punished.
- Punishments should fit the crime.
- Criminals who are incarcerated should be treated humanely.
- Our penal system should include a rehabilitative component that works to educate and rehabilitate criminals, and reintegrate them into society.
- People are inherently good, and should be given a chance to redeem themselves.
This page was last updated on September 14, 2017 at 11:11 AM.